Workforce development and training has not kept pace with technological advances.
Our virtual, mixed and augmented reality systems create unique and captivating environments that substantially increase retention.
Simulation systems have been been used extensively in the aerospace industry for many years. Recent innovations in technology have dramatically reduced the cost and expanded the capabilities of simulation systems, making them available to manufacturing organizations.
- Recruiting employees
- Retaining employees
- Appealing to the tech savvy generation
- Cross-training for flexibility
- Training displaced workforce to use new technology
- Inability to screen workers to job specific activities
- Inability to provide on job specific training without disrupting operations
- Not geared to optimizing productivity and quality
- Not experiential and retention is low
- VR simulates real time experience, is fully immersive and captivates and motivates the user to improve their performance
- It teaches participants to think and make better decisions through immersive experience
- Can provide critical feedback
- Greater retention rates
Our team has extensive business and manufacturing experience along with talented programmers working towards creating simulations that can revolutionize workforce development in industry.
We have developed a fork lift simulator that uses real controls with virtual visual and audio feedback. Details
We create custom simulations for manufacturing environments such as a work cell to enhance employee training. Details
We are working on simulations to train organizations in the Lean manufacturing principles. Details